Find Out Your COVID-19 Risk
Concerned about whether you have COVID-19? We can help you take the first step.
Use our free screening tool below to assess your risk and receive the most appropriate care recommendations based on your symptoms.Start your COVID-19 screening now
About Summerville Pediatric Specialists
Providing Advanced Medical Care for Children in Summerville
At Summerville Pediatric Specialists, we are dedicated to helping children live their best lives. Our board-certified physicians focus on the medical needs of infant patients through the teenage years.
In addition to specialized clinical expertise, our staff has the experience to calm the fears of children who must undergo surgery. With a gentle touch and calm demeanor, we’re here to make surgery the best possible experience for patients and parents.
- Management of oral and throat lesions, tonsil and adenoid diseases and airway evaluation
- Tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, septoplasty, inferior turbinate reduction, tongue reduction and lingual tonsillectomy in order to treat mild to severe sleep apnea
- Swallowing disorders and voice disorders
- Celiac disease
- Chronic diarrhea
- Laparoscopic & Thorascoscopic minimally invasive surgery
- Neonatal surgery – including surgical repair of birth defects
- Pediatric urology
- Surgical oncology
Welcoming new patients
The care provided by our pediatric physicians is complimented by a talented and helpful support staff. We are always looking for ways to improve your experience and help you and your children navigate through the healthcare process.
We welcome new patients and make every effort to accommodate requests for same day appointments.